That's how long it's been since we put up a blog post. Three days is about as long as we've gone without blogging since this summer when we were traveling hither and yon. Here are the highlights of the past 72 hours.
- Thanksgiving at Roger and Nancy's was great. Their hospitality was wonderful and they created a very special meal. THANKS, Nancy & Roger!
- We visited with Lisa, Drew, Micah as well as Linda and some special neighbors. Thanks, Lisa & Drew!
- We went out about 5:30 am to score some Black Friday deals.
- Susun and I enjoyed a special visit with Don M. in his managed care facility.
- In-N-Out beckoned and we enjoyed our favorite burger and fries combo.
- A giant traffic jam stretched for many miles below and on the Black Canyon Hill.
- We spent a great day messing around on the property yesterday and even laid out a horseshoe area.
The photo below is a panorama taken Friday about a half an hour before sundown. We finally put our Fuji FinePix S1000 back in action. it uses three frames to put together a panorama in the camera. We've uploaded this one in a larger format so you can click on it and get the "lay of the land."
Post a Comment